An ambitious California law intended to help create retirement security for low-income workers is in the crosshairs of the Trump-era Congress, which is moving to block the state and others from launching programs to automatically enroll millions of people in IRA-type savings plans. Read more here at the LA Times.
Flip the House Postcards!
- More Postcards are on the way September 16, 2018
- Texting and Postcards and President Obama September 8, 2018
- Only 64 days left ’til Election Day! September 3, 2018
- Help Save Our Country Now! August 29, 2018
- Thank you Indivisible Ferndale for volunteering at the Fair August 26, 2018