SACRAMENTO – California Senate President pro Tempore Kevin de León (D-Los Angeles) has introduced SB 54, the California Values Act, to prevent the use of state and local public resources to aid federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents in deportation actions. Read more here.
2019 Eureka Women’s March
- This just in . . . Jared cancels and Kamala is running January 21, 2019
- We marched in Eureka, San Francisco and Washington, DC January 20, 2019
- Rain or Shine: We’ll Keep Marching On! January 17, 2019
- Rep. Jared Huffman Town Hall January 11, 2019
- Happy New Year, Indivisible Ferndale! January 8, 2019